- “70 Million of Americans suffer from a sleep problem and nearly 60% of those have a chronic disorder” (NHIBI)
- “The worst effect of sleep isn’t how it effects us at night it is how it effects us during the day, on a physical level and emotionally.” (Great British Sleep Survey, 2015)
- “We are naturally designed to be completely regenerated in one nights sleep. If this doesn’t occur, you are living more than one day at a time.” (Serge Benhayon, Esoteric Teachings & Revelations, p 322)
- 1 out of 3 people have insomnia at some point in their lives – Sleep Health Foundation
- Women are twice as likely as men to have difficulty falling asleep – National Sleep Foundation
- There are 84 classifications of sleep disorders – National library of medicine
The discussion kicked off with a bang with a lot of involvement from a very engaged audience, prompting some very enriching discussion. Here are some of the highlights . . .